The HEINE EasyClean LED Laryngoscope Handle was developed to allow even simpler, faster
and safer hygienic reprocessing of the handle – no complex disassembling and assembling of batteries and light unit. This saves the technical service personnel a great deal of time, and reduces
the training and maintenance effort.
First and only complete LED handle for low temperature gas plasma sterilisation (STERRAD®/
STERIS®). No disassembly / reassembly of the handle needed
- Antislip “wave-design” facilitating wipe disinfection
- 100 % waterproof (IPX8)
- Autoclavable LED technology (batteries must be removed)
The Heine LED Handle
Removes bulb failure risk and provides the brightest illumination possible to
your laryngoscope system.
Performance - The LED Handle is 3X brighter than a HEINE 3.5V Bulb Handle.
Reliability - The LED handle is rated to last 50,000 hours so you never have to
worry about bulb
failure or bulb maintenance.
Heine Fiberoptic Blades
• HEINE HiLite fiber bundle with 4.3 mm dia. and up to 6500 individual micro-fibers for improved light transmission and longer life
• HEINE XHL Xenon Halogen Technology for up to 40% more light
than conventional halogen bulbs
• HEINE guarantees all blades with HiLite fiber bundles for 5 years.
• Smooth shape avoids sharp edges and cavities for easy
cleaning and sterilizing.
• These blades need no maintenance—ever.
• Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376-3/EN 1819
HEINE XP Disposable Laryngoscope Blades and Handles
• Extreme torsional stiffness.
• No danger of cross-infection.
• Optimum light transmission by oversize light guide.
• Blades can be used with disposable or reusable handles.
• Cost-effective compared to most reusable systems.
• 100% Latex-Free—both blades and packaging