Westmed Uni-Lim Circuits
The sensible choice for single limb anesthesia breathing circuits. The Westmed Uni-Lim™ is the optimal choice for your Co-Axial Circle System needs. Westmed offers the right product at a sensible price.
- Designed to function as a standard circle anesthesia breathing system.
- Features a streamlined tube within-a-tube design which eliminates twisting between the inspiratory and expiratory limbs.
- Eliminates bulky connectors at the patient interface.
- Provides natural heat and moisture conservation properties to that of a standard circle circuit.
- Engineered with a secure-fit inspiratory limb to prevent patient end disconnects.
- ISO-standard connections for secure, leakresistant attachments.
- Available in convenient Latex-Free Configurations.
- Available in custom configurations to meet your clinical needs.
- Complete anesthesia systems available.
- Plain or ported wyes
- HME’s, HMEF’s, and bacterial viral filters
- Gas sampling ports, lines and filters
- Internal and external gas sampling configurations
- Three complete anesthesia face mask options
- Three styles and four sizes of anesthesia breathing bags
- Guedel and Breman airways
- ECG leads
- Many other options available
ASI is now stocking this versitile Westmed latex-free Uni-lim circuit, part number 9106, at an incredible price. Circuit number 9106 is packaged 20/case and has the following configuration:
| 60" Adult Uni-Lim Anesthesia Circuit
| Clear Gas Sampling Elbow
| 10' M/M Gas Sampling Line
| 2 Bacterial/Viral Filters
| Medium Adult Mask
| 3 Liter Latex-Free Bag
Call Anesthesia Service, Inc. today for pricing on this circuit or have our sales people customize a Uni-lim™ or Pedi-lim™ circuit just for your facility.
Posted on Wed, October 3, 2012
by Blythe Christian filed under