Heine® Modular+ Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Blades
HEINE Modular F.O. Laryngoscope Blades - a new concept in laryngoscope technology. With performance features comparable to HEINE Classic+ FO Laryngoscopes, the HEINE Modular Laryngoscope system reduces costs by employing a two-piece, autoclavable modular design. The F. O. LIGHT MODULE easily snaps" in and out of the BLADE MODULE for convenient and time-effective removal and replacement for cleaning and sterilization procedures. The light module does not project into the line of sight, making intubation safer and easier.
• HEINE HiLite® fiber bundle for improved light transmission and longer life.
• With the alternative of LED or XHL illumination: With either 3x or 40% brighter light as with conventional halogen bulbs.
• Modular construction – swap modules in a few seconds.
• Ideal shape with no light pipe in the line of sight.
• Blade module made entirely of stainless steel.
• Economical modular design.
• Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
• High quality stainless steel construction.
• 5 years warranty. 4000 standard autoclave cycles of 134° C / 5 min. with more than 1000 lux.
Mac F.O. modular blades
| Mac 1
| Mac 2
| Mac 3
| Mac 4
Miller F.O. Modular Blades
| Miller 0
| Miller 1
| Miller 2
| Miller 3
| Miller 4
Posted on Mon, October 15, 2012
by Blythe Christian filed under