HEINE® XP Disposable Laryngoscope Blades
The disposable Laryngoscope Blade features the HEINE® Classic+ blade shape of the world´s best-selling integral Fiber Optic blade. With proper use the disposable XP blade avoids cross-infection from one patient to the next.
· No danger of cross-infection.
· Hygienic and safe.
· Optimum light transmission by oversize light guide.
· Extremely bright light from the XHL Xenon Halogen bulb in the handle. With LED illumination, if preferred.
· Blade shape optimized to ease the passage of the tube.
· Patient-friendly with reduced risk of injury or damage to teeth.
· Extreme torsional stiffness, practically unbreakable.
· Blades do not "freeze" or stick to the tongue at low temperatures.
· Compatible with all handles to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
Posted on Wed, October 24, 2012
by Blythe Christian filed under